Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Munich

Hello beautiful!
During my autumn break I went to Munich with my dad, my brother and a friend of mine for 3 days. It was quite hecktic (?) but overall I enjoyed the time we spent there. We ate really yummy food; once at a french restaurant, once at a german and once at a arabic one. On the first day we watched skyfall, which was really entertaining! On the second day we went shopping and just walked around the city. I didn't buy a lot at all & I have more than half of the money I planned to spend left, which I'm actually really happy about. Unfortunately we all got ill and we had to start earlier so the 3rd day consisted in traveling. I still had a really great time there and can't wait to come back next year.


(from left to right) got2b schmusekatze hairspray - Lush I love juicy shampoo - Lush grease lightning - Essie stylenomics


Longchamp paris le pilage S, long straps

No comments:

Post a Comment