Saturday, April 7, 2012

Happy Easter ! ♥

I can't believe that my springbreak is nearly over :( I had such a good time with all my friends! Here the weather is just horrible. tomorrow I'm celebrating easter with my family!

Ich kann es kaum glauben, dass meine Ferien schon bald um sind! :( ich hatte so 'ne tolle Zeit mit meinen Freunden! Oh und das Wetter hier ist scheusslich! Morgen feiere ich Ostern mit meiner Familie!

IMPORTANT:
Blogger is probably going to abolish Google Friend Connect. So if you want to still be updated on when and what I post then follow me with bloglovin'

Blogger will das Google Friend Connect abschaffen und deshalb ist die einige Möglichkeit um immer geupdated zu werden über meinen Blog mich über bloglovin' zu folgen.


CLICK HERE TO FOLLOW ME ON BLOGLOVIN'
KLICK HIER UM ICH AUF BLOGLOVIN' ZU VERFOLGEN

4 comments:

  1. I'll be following you on bloglovin' :-)

    -Mulberryoak

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Easter!
    I follow you on bloglovin' as of now (:

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, Happy Easter also to you :)
    That's awesome!

    ReplyDelete