Monday, May 28, 2012

Everyday makeup




Today i wanted to show you the makeup products that I use most often/everyday. If you haven't noticed yet, my favorite makeup brand is m.a.c and I own quite a bit of their products. If I'm in a hurry I only use the m.a.c lip conditioner, the collistar mascara and the mac concealer.
(mac tinted lip conditioner spf 15, dior addict extreme lipstick in 536 lucky, mac lipstick in lady bug)



(mac paintpot in painterly, kiko precision eyeliner, collistar supermascara extreme, lashcurler)

(mac prep+prime face protect spf 50, mac mineralize skinfinish natural, mac select moisturecover concealer)

8 comments:

  1. Wow love it! And your new header is stunning XO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you darling. If you want I can make you one!

      Delete
  2. I'm jealous. I don't own any MAC anymore :/ Gotta get some more. Your header is so pretty! I tried doing that with the tutorial another girl had up, and failed. I just gave up :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i love MAC products, they're just amazing. Really? I think you should try it again, it's quite difficult and timeconsuming, but worth it in my eyes!

      Delete
  3. I wouldn't even want to own any MAC products since they test on animals. Love your new design though! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. do they? are you sure? Aww thanks <3 miss your sophie, we don't really talk often anymore :(

      Delete
  4. Ohh yes, like your beauty rountine very much! MAC products are very amazing.
    Wish you the best.

    Lovley greets from berlin, germany
    chococat90.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!(: I love them, they work so well! You live in Berlin? Love that city! Love, Emma <3

      Delete